Friday, October 23, 2009

Does anyone know anything about that WySong DentaTreat, which is supposed to replace teeth brushing for dogs?

I've just come from the pet store, where I went to buy a toothbrush and toothpaste for my still-teething puppy (in preparation for his adult teeth). However, while shopping, the associate approached me and told me that there was a powder to put on my puppy's food to replace the need to brush his teeth. Apparently, it is supposedly "better" than brushing his teeth, because of the fact that toothbrushes may sometimes cut up his gums. The powder is called "WySong" DentaTreat". Does anyone know anything about this powder (How it works), and whether or not I am supposed to replace my dog's teeth brushing with it?

Does anyone know anything about that WySong DentaTreat, which is supposed to replace teeth brushing for dogs?
If you get your dog a good solid knuckle bone to chew on you will not have to brush your dogs teeth at all



books

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


puppy teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting