Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How can I get my 5 year old Bichon to like our new Bichon Puppy?

We just got a 10 week old bichon frise puppy and our 5 year old bichon growls at him and shows his teeth at him? Any advice?

How can I get my 5 year old Bichon to like our new Bichon Puppy?
Your oldest dog is jealous. Thinks that the puppy is the new 'big thing' and that he will gat all the attention. Give them both equal love and attention and your older dog will almost be sure to get used to the idea of having a new friend. Any more queries, just e-mail me at imogen_mckennzie@yahoo.co.uk or visit my website imogenmckennzie.piczo.com and post your question from there. It will be answered within 3 days and put on the page 'imogen's answers'


imogen


xxx



cheapest web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


puppy teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting