Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pug puppy bites?

i have a pug puppy that we got last week. He was so excited when we played, he accidentally scratched my nose using his teeth. The wound never stopped bleeding for like 15 minutes so I used soap and water, alcohol and betadine to clean and help stop the bleeding. Please let me know what to do? I am worried about whatever may happen to my pug / me

Pug puppy bites?
Nothing will happen to you or the dog. Please keep on eye on your wound for any swelling, redness, or excessive drainage which may be the sign of an infection. As for your dog, always make sure your dog is up-to-date on all vaccinations. This is very important for the health of your dog and any other dogs he.she may come in contact with. But overall, you and your puppy are fine....enjoy the puppy phase, they are only little once!!!
Reply:You are fine. Nothing is wrong with you. It is a scratch. I have a pug and trust me that will not be the last scratch, bite, or puncture wound that you will have from it.



city opera

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


puppy teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting