Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Puppy is teething, but her bottom gum looks dark?

Just need some advice, my puppy who is 4 and half months old black labrador, absolutely gorgeous mind you, she is beautiful, energetic, loves her food, eats well, toilets well. chews everything well lol. my carpet, my wall, etc.. lol..but is a bundle of fun. anyway, she is teething, only problem is, I have just started recently to start brushing her teeth 2 times a week which she really really hates, I ve started to notice that bottom of her gum behind her teeth under her tongue hope you understand the bit I mean, seems a bit dark, not swollen or bleeding or anything, but looks a bit dark, should I be worried? should I get her to vet as soon as? Please help, shes my pride and joy dont want anything to be wrong with her plus my son who is disabled adores her.

My Puppy is teething, but her bottom gum looks dark?
Has it always been a bit dark or is it changing or seem sensitive? It could be a natural pigment or you could be over brushing her and aggravating her gums. I would consult a vet asap and just ask the question. It never hurts to be overly cautious, as you know with disabled children it is the same; be aware of signals; of things out of the ordinary because they cannot tell you.
Reply:i think shell be fine, maybe she just has or is gonna have darker gums. some dogs have purplish gums in spots so i think as long as shes eating and seems healthy shes fine, just mention it to the vet at the next visit... take care



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


puppy teeth © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting